It’s been raining cats and dogs since morning. That feeling of sweet depression always follows me when rainy days are here.Although i love rain, i woke up this morning and wish that Today could be canceled and me to go right back to bed….I’ve been running like crazy the last few days (not quiet few), meetings, meet market, photo shooting (yes, hopefully our online store- http://www.usednotconfused.com -will have some amazing new stuff when i manage to upload it!), presentations for new business with or Advertising Agency, cooking, studying my 7 year old son, playing and a bit of sleeping! I feel like someone was bitting my body nonstop for 2 days! Wow.But then again,there is no sunshine unless the rain comes over….
And yes, after such a big rain the sun will rise again, isn’t it?
So, i woke up my bed this rainy morning, and the first thing that came to my mind was : “Well, since you have to get up, think of all the things you love and you wouldn’t GET THROUGH THIS WEEK WITHOUT)
And Here they ARE:
1. The lovely smile and soft skin of my Son.
2. The kissing and hugging in the morning when he wakes up, before going to school
3. My hot cup of coffee
4. Yoga. I don’t remember myself B.Y. (Before Yoga). I guess i am an addict. I practice almost every day and when i don’t you better run away from me.
5. My amazing little online store. With all this amazing pre-love vintage and second hand designer clothes. I adore all of the items in it. I have my favourites too. This Aniye By Silk Top is one of them….
6. My jeans (OMG) i can’t leave without them. You’ll always see me in a denim, rarely in a skirt. I love skirts though but i only wear then on special occasions (i.e. Business)
7. My knits and Cardy’s. I wear knits everywhere, even when i go to bed….. I am addicted to jackets, all colours, all sizes, all types. But i have a thing with soft woollen ones (especially when it comes to silk wool)
8. Dedicated to todays RAIN, i can’t leave the house without a raincoat. I adore funky raincoats combined with rain boots.Maybe i have to check this out…since in Greece it rarely rains, should i move to London?
9.Barefoot Botanicals Rosa Fina. I am simply in love with this product. I think it’s the best anti-aging bio cosmetic i’ve ever tried.It’s an oil but does not create an oily skin.And you just shine, and shine and shine.
10.My Channel Chance Eau Tendre. That’s a major addiction i admit. I just can’t go out of the house without spraying myself….yes, if i forget (rarely) i am feeling lost.
11. Bio Detergents. I have a thing with keeping my house clean.My husband says i am a “clean freak”! But… whatever! At least i try to do less harm to the universe by using Bio detergents.